FILMING FROM A DISTANCE
Personnel will be minimal, up to three people are preferred on set in total.
Whenever possible, we will film from a distance using zoom lenses.
REMOTE INTERVIEWS & LIVESTREAM VIDEO
For most interviews, we prefer to conduct them primarily over FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, etc.
Livestreaming video services are also available.
Our video crews will film primarily in controlled environments, such as our studio. Here, we can do interviews and presentations with one person on-camera, at a safe distance.
Alternatively, send us your footage and we will work it up and add professional polish!
- Our video crews will film primarily in controlled environments, such as our studio. Here, we can do interviews, presentations as well as demonstrations with one person on-camera, at a safe distance.
- We will wear protective masks at all times.
- For most interviews, we prefer to conduct them primarily over FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, etc.
- If an interview or film shoot must take place in-person, or at your location we will adhere to the following parameters:
1. All interviews must be filmed outside. No inside interviews are allowed to prevent touching of things for set up, elevators, door handles, etc.
2. Crews will be minimal, one or two people are preferred on set only.
3. Crews will operate at least six feet away from others.
4. Only boom mics overhead will be used. No mics that touch the body, such as lavalier mics will be used.
5. We will not shoot inside many indoor locations, with the exception of our own video studio.
6. All equipment is disinfected both before and after all shoots.
7. All crew members drive in their own vehicles to filming locations.
8. Whenever possible, we will film from a distance using zoom lenses.
9. All people involved in filming must be cleared with our production team and will be expected to follow our strict guidelines during filming. Temperature checks will be done for all people attending film shoots.
10. Customers are encouraged to explore our various post production services. We can edit videos with professional stock video, motion graphics, and VoiceOver narration. We can also utilize your previously shot video to create your next branded video.
THE BLUE BARN STUDIO
Our studio is a safe space to record presentations, interviews, and product videos. It is a controlled environment with an outdoor wating area. Once we are ready to film, you simply walk in and we’ll direct you from a safe distance.
Located near Little Italy in Downtown San Diego.